- Discounted airfare for Delta Airlines is available to all participants. This discount is valid for all flights to and from Chicago, IL O’Hare Airport (ORD) between October 27 - November 9, 2018.
- To receive this discount, book online at www.delta.com/flight-search/book-a-flight: Enter the Meeting Code into the Meeting Event Code box when searching for flights.
- If booking via the Delta Meeting Network Reservation line, provide them with the following information: Meeting Code The reservation line is only open Monday – Friday from 7am-7pm Central Time.
- United States and Canada: Call 1-800-328-1111 to make reservations.
- Outside the United States: Visit this page for the phone number to call to make reservations.
- Discounted airfare for United Airlines is available to all participants. This discount is valid for flights to and from Chicago, IL O’Hare Airport (ORD) between October 29 - November 7, 2018.
- To receive this discount book on-line at www.united.com: Click All Search Options, and enter Offer Code in the Promotions and Certificates box when searching for flights.
- If booking through United Meetings, provide them with the following information: Z Code and Agreement Code
- United States and Canada: Call 1-800-426-1122 to make reservations. The reservation line is only open Monday – Friday from 7am-9pm Central Time and Saturday – Sunday from 7am-5pm Central Time.
- Outside of the United States: Call your professional travel agency, book online using the information above, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your preferred itinerary, meeting Z code, and agreement code. You will need to allow 24 hours for email requests to be processed.
Registration fees cover the cost of lodging (3 nights, based on double occupancy), program materials and most meals while at the Summit. Travel expenses are not included. BGS handles student room reservations. If you are contacted by anyone other than Denise Cage to book rooms, do not provide them with any personal information.
CANCELLATION POLICY: There will be no refunds for cancellations made within 3 weeks of the event start date. Substitutions will be permitted. Refunds will not be provided for registrants who do not attend the conference. Notice of cancellation must be made via e-mail to email@example.com. A cancellation acknowledgement email will be sent.