During this five-day period, BGS staff, chapters, invitees, and members will not have access to the Chapter Management System (CMS) or the password-protected areas of the BGS website. Among other actions, this means everyone will temporarily be unable to:
- Access the CMS;
- Create or edit ceremonies;
- Send invitation messages or follow-up reminders;
- Generate or view PDF certificates;
- Log into ConnectBGS
- View the password-protected Educational Benefits, Professional Benefits, and Career Central webpages
- Verify membership status;
- Accept any recent invitation to join BGS.
- After the outage, invitees will be able to accept their invitation normally. The acceptance URL will not change.
Once the system upgrade is complete, Member/Chapter processes and functionality will resume normally. There will be no visible structural changes to the CMS or the website. The BGS staff will send another email to confirm when systems are back online.
Please refer to the homepage and social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter) for additional updates during this outage.